During the Parish retreat on June 10, we will be seeking feedback on our proposed parish priorities that arose from our synod experience. Please review the current draft.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Community offers Christ-like inclusion and acceptance.
– We desire to accompany all on this journey of faith.
– We delight in the rich diversity of cultures and traditions.
– We recognize, respect, and are enriched by the experiences and perspectives of women and those who are marginalized or underrepresented.
- St. John the Baptist is rebuilding an actively engaged faith community.
– We seek to welcome back those who have left the Church.
– We offer healing and hope to those hurt or wounded by the Church.
– We develop stewards, who gratefully share their gifts of time, talent, and treasure for the building up of God’s Kingdom.
– We continue the synodal process as we engage with Partners in the Gospel.
- St. John the Baptist forms missionary disciples guided by the Holy Spirit.
– We strive for all to grow and share in their faith.
– We engage, respond, and increase our understanding to better serve youth, young adults, and families by meeting them where they are in life and in their faith journey.
– We reach out beyond our parishioners to the needs of the wider community, extending the care and compassionate love of God.