We are seeking to highlight our parishioner’s gifts of art and photography on our bulletin covers to better represent our St. John the Baptist community. We need your help! If you have any artwork or photos you would be willing to share, follow these guidelines and we may select your submission to grace the cover of an upcoming bulletin!
- To keep in line with our parish theme of CARE, we ask that your artwork/photo reflect how we CARE for God, creation, ourselves and/or for one another through our parish home. Bonus points if it works with a particular Gospel/Liturgical season (i.e. Advent, Lent, Easter). Our September 18th bulletin included an article on page 3 highlighting our parish theme: Link to Bulletin
- We will not be able to accept any images that are copyrighted or from the internet. They must be original artwork/photos.
- You can drop off your submission at the front office (unfolded please!) or email us a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Contact Information
- 2-3 sentences describing your artwork/photo and how it highlights our theme of CARE. We will include this description and your name if your image is selected for a bulletin cover.
- Artwork/photo must be no bigger than 8″x10″ if submitting a hard copy or a jpeg at 300 dpi if submitting an emailed copy.
- There will be no compensation for submitting artwork/photos and being selected as a cover.
In the event that we do not receive a submission for a particular week, we will share a photo from some place around the parish campus. We encourage our bulletin readers to guess where at St. John’s that picture was taken. Correct submissions will be entered into a drawing for a prize and have their name included in the following bulletin. Happy sleuthing!