Dear Faith Formation Families,
We hope that you are busy celebrating the beauty of life, each other, and the world at large! We are excited to be returning to 100% in-person Faith Formation (FF) come September 2022! Registration is NOW open for 2022-23 Faith Formation classes and Sacramental Preparation!
Faith Formation Program:
- PK-4th grades meet Sundays from 10:15-11:15am in the McMullen Center/ classrooms
- 5th-12th grade meet Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30pm in the McMullen Center/ classrooms
Sacramental Preparation – 1st Reconciliation, 1st Eucharist and Confirmation:
For Sacramental preparation, we prepare children over a two-year period, making the first year a foundational, comprehensive and community building year, with the second year having specific Sacramental formation, after which the Sacraments will be celebrated! If your child is in their second year of the faith formation program (or was active in another parish program last year and you can provide a letter of verification) and you desire sacramental preparation, make sure to check the box for the Sacraments that you would like your children to be prepared for.
- Print and complete the registration form, write a check and bring both to the church office M-F, 9am-3pm, or Sat. 10am-3pm.
- Print and complete the registration form and mail both to St. John’s at 25810 156th Ave SE Covington WA.
- Print and complete the registration form and either scan or take a picture and email it to email@example.com. Mail or bring a check to St. John’s. Checks made out to St. John the Baptist with FF written in memo line.
If you need assistance with the fees, please call Joan Williamson at 253-630-0701 x109. Know that there are scholarships available, or you can make payments throughout the year as you are able. Please never let money prevent you from participating in Faith Formation.
We are looking forward to working with you as we continue the journey of being formed in our Catholic faith, celebrating our Sacramental life at weekly mass, and living our faith out loud through our actions. Stay connected by visiting us online at sjtbcc.org or following us on Facebook or Instagram.
May God’s continuous blessings be upon you and your family.