As we continue our journey through Lent, Fr. Jim is hoping you are finding a few moments each week to reflect on our parish anniversary gift, Our One Great Act of Fidelity.
This week Fr. Jim discusses the many dimensions of Eucharist and how our faith is also “both/and” as we consider life and social justice issues.
How is Lent encouraging you to be a good steward of your time, in particular, how are you deepening your prayer life?
WEEK 2 LENT REFLECTION GUIDE
- Read the Table of Contents and Chapters 3 & 4 of Our One Great Act of Fidelity
- Watch Part Two of Fr. Jim’s video, which is 6 minutes long https://vimeo.com/511333965
- Prayerfully reflect on the following questions:
- How do you find Eucharist to be like a diamond with multiple levels of meaning, often paradoxical (cf. page 28)?
- How do the “both/and” aspects of our Catholic faith inform your understanding of issues such as life and social justice?
- In what ways is Eucharist the summit of worship and faith for you?
- How has the pandemic influenced your appreciation for Eucharist?