Book Study with Fr. Jim: Week 1
WEEK 1 LENT REFLECTION GUIDE
- Read pages 1-26 of Our One Great Act of Fidelity, then
- Watch Part One of Fr. Jim’s video, which is 8 minutes long, below.
- Prayerfully reflect on the following questions:
- How do experience the ongoing Incarnation of Christ – God taking on flesh today?
- During the pandemic, many of us have not been able to receive Holy Communion. How has this impacted your hunger to be touched by the physical presence of Christ?
- How do you explain the Real Presence of Christ to others?
- In what ways are you grateful for the gift of Eucharist?
Each week during Lent, we will be posting a short video from Fr. Jim on our parish website and some reflection questions from the book. You can also find this information on our Facebook page!
Stewardship of Time is about spending time with God. Lent is the perfect opportunity to consider how we are “waiting for Christ in the Eucharist!”